Thank you zareenn3 for nominating me! I am truly honored to accept this award.
For those of you that are not familiar with the Liebster Award, the award is given to rising bloggers that have under 200 followers. I hope that my nominees will pass this award along to other aspiring bloggers as well! Now, let’s get started.
Here are the rules:
1. FLAUNT the Liebster Award on your blog page
2. Thank the person who nominated you
3. Answer all my questions
4. Nominate 7 ( or 11 or whatever you feel like) other bloggers and make 7 (or 11 or whatever) questions for them.
7. Hook & Hobby
1. Name the one thing you hate about blogging
I haven’t been blogging long enough to have something I hate about it. The most annoying thing is probably figuring out the “techy” stuff though.
2. Name one thing you could change about yourself.
I wish I had more self-confidence.
3. Same-sex celebrity crush! Don’t be shy…go on!
I’m 100% straight, but Amy Adams is a babe! If I was a guy, I’d totally have a thing for girls with red hair.
4. Healthy breakfast before work or coffee while going to work?
I have the unfortunate habit of choosing sleep over breakfast everyday.
5. Worst advice you have ever gotten is..
This is a tough one. I’m not really sure if I’ve ever been given terrible advice. The worst thing I can think of is possibly getting bad advice on an outfit or make up.
6. If you could only eat three things all your life, what would they be?
a) Soup b) Pizza c) Ice Cream ….I know I’m so healthy, ha.
7. Twitter or Facebook?
Facebook all the way! I rarely use my Twitter.
8. One movie that EVERYONE must see is…
Every Disney movie ever made!
1. What is your personal reason or goal for blogging?
2. What is your favorite animal?
3. If you could have any superpower, what would it be and why?
4. What book does everyone have to read in their life time?
5. If you could travel anywhere, where would you go?
6. You just rubbed a lamp and earned three wishes from a genie. What are your wishes?
7. Where do you see yourself in 10 years?
Good luck to my nominees! Please know that I believe in every single one of you and truly enjoy your blogs.